Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our trip to Hawaii.


This is a blue storm. My mom took the picture and played around with the color schemes. This was off the coast of Maui, in March of '08. we had a very fun time.
That is a pirture of a whale, in case you didn't know that. This was once again off of the coast of Maui. We all went out on a whale watching boat ride. It was so fun!!!



No this is not my mom... I promise. I think this is soooooooooo CREEPY!!! It's an eel. This was taken at an aquarium in Hawaii. There were other kinds of eels, too, like worm eels. Those would sink into the sand at the bottom of the tank and stay vertical the whole time, then come out every now and then, still staying verticle. they really did look worms except not horizotal... I didn't want to use the word "vertical" again.

No comments: